We’d love to help spread the word about your company, product, or service directly to our readers.
Here at My Morning Routine we offer one featured sponsorship spot each week (discounts are available if you wish to book more than one week) alongside our monthly partnership program. Your sponsorship will resemble a native ad, so your sponsorship logo, banner, and links will never be blocked by ad-blocking software.
Sponsors have the choice of two packages:
If you choose our standard sponsorship package, you’ll receive:
- Your logo displayed on all 222 morning routines, plus our homepage, directly under each person’s bio (over 125,000 monthly pageviews).
- Your logo and a featured paragraph at the bottom of each routine, encouraging our readers to check you out.
- Your logo and a featured paragraph in our weekly email newsletter and RSS feed, encouraging our subscribers (over 10,000) to check you out.
- A linked message from our Twitter (over 5,000 followers) and Facebook (over 5,000 likes) accounts thanking you for your sponsorship, retweeted by our personal accounts.
If you choose our banner sponsorship package, you’ll receive everything in the standard package, plus:
- Your advertising banner (700x86 px) nestled in the first few paragraphs of each morning routine, each Q&A page, and in our most popular articles and reviews.
Audience and Previous Sponsors
Our site’s readership is a creative, entrepreneurial, and productivity-focused group of individuals (and potential job candidates), 59% of which are based in the United States, as are 66% of our email subscribers. Our weekly emails average a 46.9% open rate and a 21.6% clickthrough rate.
Join companies like Aerobie (AeroPress), Backblaze, Scrivener, Five Minute Journal, OmniFocus, TextExpander, MacPaw, and more as a sponsor of My Morning Routine, and help us get your name (and website) in front of our readers.
Price and Availability
One week’s standard sponsorship costs US $600, while one week’s banner sponsorship costs $1,000. Discounts are available if you wish to book more than one week.